Stage one

This page is archived from a static page – some links may not work

Ok. Stage one of the update is completed and seems to be working with out any glitches. I have only changed the links to the images in all the files as it occurred to me that if i made the filenames correspond to the image name as I have in the past it would cause a whole number of 404 errors, especially from places like Flips Photo Quest or google

Not that I don’t think my 404 error page is pretty cool, it’s just that I do not want it to become a prominent part of the site.

I am undecided whether to change the filename of the Photo Friday/ Theme Thursday/ Thursday Challenge photos as these are all currently in series, but I definitely have to start on the images in the members gallery next.

Once I have done that I will write an image page in php so that you can view all the images on the site thus eliminating the need for a static page for each image. I have already done that on my parents site.

Speaking of my parents site.. it is here – (Update 2010 and now it’s gone!)
All I want to do now is slightly modify the header image and I will be happy!

This entry was posted in Older posts, Web Design and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *