This page is archived from a static page – some links may not work
Ok, so I rang Arachnet yesterday and spoke to one of their techies and the problem has now been fixed. Apparently the account had been modified on the administration side, but no-one had actually modified my account on the Apache server. Oh, and I did find out that they have a module installed on it for checking the disk quota, so I am perplexed as to why it was allowing me to go over 20mb in the first place.
In the end it really doesn’t matter though, the problem has been fixed and balance has been restored to the universe.
I’m still very happy with my ISP, there are occasional minor glitches which can be pointed to human error, but they are always excellent to respond to problems, usually fixing them up within about 10 minutes.